Monday, August 28, 2006

Cindy Crawford: Regular Working Stiff?

"In a magazine interview out , the 40-year-old mother-two spoke of making regular trips for treatments ranging from Botox, to vitamin and collagen injections.
She went on to reveal that she has been getting such extra help with her looks since the age of 29.
'I'm not going to lie to myself: past a certain age, creams work on the texture of your skin but, in order to restore elasticity, all I can really count on is vitamin injections, Botox and collagen,' she tells this week's Gala magazine. I owe the quality of my skin to my cosmetic surgeon.' "


It appears no one in the beauty industry just "happens" to be lineless. They have extra help. Why shouldn't we? I know surgery & injections can't work on the quality or texture of skin
but this is the 21st century- granny's cold cream just doesn't get it anymore.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home